Philanthropy Operations Officer --Raiser’s Edge Administrator
Department: Philanthropy - 831600
Position Type: Regular
Shift: Day Shift
Hours Per Week: Full time 40 hours per week
As a member of the New England Baptist Hospital (NEBH) Philanthropy team the Raiser’s Edge Administrator is responsible for the utilization, oversight and advancement of NEBH’s fundraising database and is directly responsible for gift processing, data management, analytics and reporting. The incumbent will provide essential support with gift stewardship, monthly reconciliations, database maintenance and integrity of the donor and prospect data.
- Oversee the quality, integrity and accuracy of all donor information and gifts entered into Raiser’s Edge.
- Enter gifts and pledges; maintain constituency database and processes associated with record creation.
- Maintain and improve donor relations by ensuring accurate and timely handling, recording, receipting, and acknowledgement of gifts and related documentation.
- Generates queries, exports, reports and lists for NEBH’s solicitations, events, donor recognition.
- Analyze and track giving with weekly reports, confirming and reconciling with philanthropy team members and with the finance department.
- Maintain entry standards and procedures; conduct trainings to support effective, optimized utilization.
- Ensure that all coding and table entries are consistent, well maintained, and adhere to protocols.
- Develop effective dashboards to track fund and campaign performance, and moves management.
- Coordinate timely processing and reconciliation with finance systems, accountable for reconciliation to deposit, ACH transfers, and online payment systems.
- Administer pledge reminder schedule; work with solicitors to ensure timely action and adherence to pledge management policies.
- Audit database record for accurate coding, maintenance of constituent records and data integration; responsible for global changes, creating and mapping required fields.
- Proactively identify and implement database modifications to support accurate recording and reporting; participate in systems analysis of donor database and related software.
- Review current systems and lead efforts to improve work flow and overall support to fundraising efforts NEBH grows its number and complexity of gifts pledged and received.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (5 years) in fundraising database management, proficient with Raiser’s Edge systems is required; experience using ImportOmatic, List Management and Crystal Reports is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Self-starter, ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Strong critical-thinking, analytical, communication and training skills; customer service-focus.
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently and as part of a team, in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with data and financial information, strong ability to create reports and spreadsheets using database.
- Exceptional computer and technology skills.
- Experience managing system upgrades, data organization and transition.
- Familiarity with fundraising best practices of a nonprofit organization.
- High levels of flexibility, patience, and humor are necessary to address the practicalities of defining and implementing new processes.