1. Exemplifies the values of New England Baptist Hospital and the ROSE philosophy.
2. Complies with all New England Baptist Hospital policies and the Code of Excellence. Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
3. Makes rounds on patients on the Spine service:
a. Communicate with primary physician the plan of care being initiated or discontinued.
b. Responds to calls for orthopedic consultation from all areas, including nursing units, Pre-Admission Screening, Immediate Care Center and the Observation Unit.
a. Participate in the training and education of medical students.
b. Attend grand rounds in Orthopedics weekly when time allows.
c. Assist attending physicians with research and presentations as time allows.
d. Attend daily morning lectures in orthopedics as time allows.
5. Plans time away from work appropriately
a. Arrives and leaves at designated times.
b. Uses unplanned earned time appropriately (Based on full time hours. Standards are pro-rated for part-time employees based on agreed hours).
6. Performs other duties as required.
7. Attends annual safety review.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A graduate of an accredited PA or NP Program. Orthopedic medicine experience preferred.
- Interest in Orthopedics.
LICENSE, CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Must be licensed and certified in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: None Required